Bayonetta is now on Xbox One thanks to backwards compatibility, it’s not alone as de Blob 2, and Arkanoid Live! join it as well. Bayonetta was a classic for Xbox 360 and definitely a great game to add to backwards compatibility. It plays a lot like Devil May Cry, and I enjoyed it greatly when I was gaming on my PS3, I would recommend checking it out if you enjoy the DMC series.
- Adventure Retro Time: Classic Gaming Commercials.
- The GeekKnight Podcast The GeekKnight Podcast – Episode 12 – The Return of Larry Gene
- Shooters Perfected Doom 3 version 7 Released
- Shooters Hail to the King, Baby – Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour Crashes onto the planet October 11th.
- Adventure Sony Confirms New God of War at E3 Showcase.
© 2017 Copyright 2016 - Geekknight.com || Terms & Conditions